Need a New Challenge
Business Travel Services
Airport Transfers Flintshire
DRIVE WITH US!
Drive with us professional taxi services. We are changing the way people travel and want YOU to be a part of it!
We are looking for highly focused, forward-thinking Drivers with customer service skills. We need quality individuals with incredible personalities and top-quality driving skills to join our team, do you fit the bill?
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE
A typical day in the life of a Driver at Easy Corporate Travel starts at a pre-designated time, sometimes early morning and sometimes late in the evening, we cover all major Airports in our region, from Liverpool, Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham, London Gatwick, Heathrow and more, but rest assured our dedicated support team are always on hand and ready to assist with any issues or questions, then you are on to transporting our clients in style.
Life on the Road
We provide you with all you need to get started, then after some schooling discussions, you can be quickly up to speed as an established driving member of our professional team.
What we ask of YOU!
Once in the groove, you will bring a first-class experience for all our clients, you will build trust and rapport with all clients and you will use your professional driving and communication skills, to promote our services and find solutions to any challenges that may arise.
We ask that you drive safely, communicate respectfully, promote our business professionally, behave responsibly, and operate within the law and in a courteous manner to all road users:-
- To provide a first-class experience for our customers
- Build trust and rapport with our clients
- Be an ambassador for the business
- Promote our service
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Be part of the team
How Do You Qualify
- Hold a current manual Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
- Held a UK Driving License for more than 12 months
- Driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- PH Licence (Preferred) but not essential
- Experience in a Driving or previous Customer Service based employment
- Undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS)
- Right to work in the UK – including NI and Passport or National Identity Card
- Be able to pass a Medical inclusive of Drugs and Alcohol Test
At Easy Corporate Travel we take great pride in delivering the very best service to our clients and we recognise that our drivers are a major part of our success.
Are you able to Demonstrate
- 100% punctuality and reliability
- You are a client focused individual
- Can work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- You have excellent english verbal and understanding skills
- You are Smart in Appearance
- You have a full UK driving license (max. 6 points)
- You have a good knowledge of the area in Wirral, Cheshire, Wrexham and Flintshire
What We Offer
- Pre-Booked Work
- Quality Airport Transfer Work
- Full training and support
- Full time or Part time positions available
Owner Driver Applications Welcome (must have late model Mercedes E Class or similar)