DRIVE WITH US!
We are changing the way people travel and want YOU to be a part of it!
We are looking for highly focused, forward thinking customer service individuals with incredible personalities and top-quality driving skills to join our team.
A day in the life of one of our drivers starts early where our dedicated support team are ready to assist you, then you are on to transporting our clients in style.
Life on the road
We provide you with all you need to get started, so you can be quickly established as part of our professional team.
In bringing a first class experience to all our clients, building trust and rapport you will use your professional driving and communication skills, to promote our services and find solutions to any challenges that may arise.
What we ask of YOU!
We ask that you drive safely, responsibly, within the law and in a courteous manner to all road users:-
- To provide a first class experience for our customers
- Build trust and rapport with our clients
- Be an ambassador for the business
- Promote our service
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Be part of the team
- Hold a current manual Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
- Held a UK Driving License for more than 12 months
- Driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- PH Licence (Preferred)
- Experience in a Customer Service based employment
- Undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS)
- Right to work in the UK – including NI and passport or national identity card
- Be able to pass a Medical inclusive of Drugs and Alcohol Test
At Easy Corporate Travel we take great pride in delivering the very best service to our clients and we recognise that our drivers are a major part of our success.
Are you able to Demonstrate
- 100% punctuality and reliability
- You are a client focused individual
- Can work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- You have excellent english verbal and understanding skills
- You are Smart in Appearance
- You have a full UK driving license (max. 6 points)
- You have a good knowledge of the area in Wirral, Cheshire and Flintshire
What We Offer
- Pre-Booked Work
- Quality Corporate Executive Airport transfer work
- Full training and support
- Full time or Part time positions
Owner Driver Applications Welcome (must have late model Mercedes E Class or similar)