Parking John Lennon Airport:
Parking at John Lennon Airport in Liverpool has become increasingly more expensive for Taxi drivers. Drop off and pick up charges have increased to a staggering £4.00. The new charges mean that drivers will be charged £4 for up to 10 minutes in the express zone at John Lennon Airport, £10 for up to 20 minutes, and £25 for anything up to one hour.
John Lennon Airport Criticised:
This as a result of the Coronavirus, has led to criticism where it is said that John Lennon Airport accepted that it is having to find new ways to make up for lost revenue experienced because of the COVID-19 crisis.
At Easy Corporate Travel, the company is aware of rising costs for its clients, and the difficult situation that clients and businesses face, owing to the current pandemic. In light of this, the management team is encouraging clients to use the Drop Off Park 2 at the John Lennon terminal which is FREE of charge for 40 minutes, it just means that clients who are averse to paying a drop off fee, have a 10-minute walk to the terminal albeit those who opt to pay the £4 drop off charge, can still be dropped opposite the terminal building.
As you will see from the map above to the left of the image under the yellow staff car park, is the Drop Off Park 2, whereas the centrally located car park, for paid drop off and pick up points is directly opposite the terminal building, next to the short stay multi-storey car park as highlighted in red.
Pick Up and Drop Off Instructions:
Easy Corporate Travel operates a clear and precise instruction for clients, regarding pick up and drop off instructions. The advice is:-
- Please call your driver on the supplied telephone number when you have landed.
- Leave the airport through the arrivals terminal, exit to your left, and walk past the yellow submarine.
- At the roundabout use the 2nd exit (straight on) then follow the signs to Drop Off 2.
- This will take approximately 10 minutes to walk. Your driver will meet you there.
- If you feel a 10-minute walk is too far please, contact your driver by indicating you would rather pay for a Meet & Greet for an additional 5-pound fee to which the driver will park in the Express or Short Stay car park and meet you in arrivals with your name.
- It is vital that you make contact with the representative/driver on the number supplied within 1 hour after landing so that we know you are at the airport.